Companies owe it to themselves and their customers to make sure they hire people who do not endanger the public or the company’s assets. Protect your business and your customers.
C.A.U.S.E. Certification is a program designed to offer service providers a means of hiring safer employees, contractors and subcontractors to safety-conscious consumers.
Annual criminal background checks are required on all employees, contractors & subcontractors following C.A.U.S.E. Minimum Screening Standards before becoming C.A.U.S.E. Certified.
- Over 75% of consumers surveyed would look for C.A.U.S.E. Certified Service Providers, and nearly half would not hire a service worker without C.A.U.S.E. Certification.
- Background checks make good business sense. Follow C.A.U.S.E. Certification Best Practice Screening Guidelines.
- If you perform criminal background checks on your employees, use it in your advertising.
- Encourage your insurance provider to discount your liability insurance for performing background checks on all of your employees.
- REQUIRE and perform criminal background checks on all employees, contractors, and subcontractors sent to clients’ homes.