CAUSE Weekly Wrap Up | 12
- Some states require few checks for armed security guards. Full story here.
- Popular caregiver website comes under fire for practices. How thorough are Care.com’s background checks? Full story here.
- Lawmaker pushing to waive background check fees for volunteers. Full story here.
- Audit: Staff at SCPA lacked background checks. These unscreened staff members work closely with students. Full story here.
- Time Warner Cable subcontractor accused of shoving woman during service call. The woman simply asked for his identification. Full story here.
- Bill requires early background checks for school workers. Full story here.
- Court finds Victorino Chua guilty of murdering two patients. Who is caring for your loved ones? Full story here.